Earn $6+ a Day Method + Payment Proof

Some Info:
In My Last thread i show you the information about the website its new site in market but paying because i get payment in less then 24hours after cashout request i send a mail to admin for clearing my payment and i get money after 5hours of mail.

imgearner.com


What is ImgEarner.Com?
Imgearner.com is a imagehosting sites like other sites but this one is paying and very active and very fast and easy to use you can upload images and share with your friends and you get paid when your friends visit your links its cool

Please Sign-Up from this link


My experience with imgearner.com
i get this site link from my friend and i join i think this one is not paying but i try like other sites i upload some images and share on some forums and also share on TBN or other forums people Join this site under my reff so my earn was growing very fast.after 6hours i check my account im shocked i get 6.95$ i less then 6hours i got 100+reff and 2000+ hits on my images most from USA.then i request for my money to my paypal account i think they not paying me like other scam sites after 3hours of requesting i send a mail to admin for clearing my payment i need urgent then after 5hours i get a mail from the and and paypal i got 6.95$ im really happy i got a new paying site with good rates

My Method
i make two accounts on this site first one for my method and second one for jingling and hitleap.
after 6 hours i get 6.95$ in my first account and 0.56$ in my second account.
Method i use with my first account.
1.i upload 100+ adult images and get all the small thumbnail code.
2.i have themaposter with 200adult forums i make some threads on themaposter and post them on the 200forums with the thumbnail code.
3.this method is working great and i earn 6.95$ in less then 6hours its mean 1$ per hour great sound.
.

3 comments:

  1. At Moon Bitcoin you may claim faucet satoshis. 514 satoshi per day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. On Take Free Bitcoin you can get faucet satoshis. Up to 22 satoshis every 5 minutes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you're looking to buy bitcoins online, PAXFUL is the #1 source for bitcoins as it allows buying bitcoins by 100's of payment methods, such as MoneyGram, Western Union, PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express and they even allow exchanging your gift cards for bitcoins.

    ReplyDelete